Details & Specifications
If you’re interested in learning more about the Sunflower’s features, you’ve come to the right place! If you have any additional questions, please contact support.
The Sunflower Details & Specs
Tracking System • Dual Axis
• Sun Sensor
• Computerized controller
Reflection Capability • 0.5m2 or 760in2 (about the surface area of a 42" HDTV screen)
• 50,000 lumens or 500 watts
• Approx. 62 standard lightbulbs
Power Supply • Fully powered by built in solar panels
Features • Mounts on a universal 1 ¼" NPT female thread or pipe
• Easily portable when used with portable Sunflower stand
• Strong, durable frame and support structures
Components • Onboard computer, motion servos & light sensors
• Parts made up of aluminum, stainless steel, ABS, POM, and Nylon plastic
• Polycarbonate dome covering protects controller, motor, and mechanism
• 6 silver glass safety mirrors (vinyl backed reflecting panels)
Additional Components • Assembly, installation, and operation manuals
• Customers are responsible for their own stands.
Limit • + / - 80º Azimuth
• For elevation limits, please see here
• For optimal tracking time, place the Sunflower facing SOUTH. Works facing EAST or WEST.
• Please contact us if you have a south facing application.
Temperature Range • Optimal at: -20ºC to 50ºC (-4ºF to 112ºF)
Humidity Range • Optimal under: 0-100% relative humidity
Durability • Tested and proven to be resilient to harsh weather conditions including: rain, snow, and hail
• Wind tested at 50 mph
Size • 3' in diameter
• 20 lbs
• Packaging: comes in a 30" x 14" x 10" eco-friendly box
Warranty & Replacement • Full 1 year manufacturer's warranty
• All parts are easily replaceable and available for replacement from Wikoda, Inc.
• Meets FCC and CE standards and regulations